Dr. Michael Edward Hiller
Dr. Michael Edward Hiller has been creating beautiful, healthy smiles in Baton Rouge since 1989. He is recognized as a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics, a title attained by only 20% of orthodontists practicing in the United States. Additionally, Dr. Hiller joined the faculty of the LSU School of Dentistry in 1999, where he serves as an associate professor in the Department of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics.
He is a graduate of Catholic High School and Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge. Dr. Hiller earned his doctorate in dental surgery from the LSU School of Dentistry in 1987 and was inducted into both the C. Edmund Kells and Omicron Kappa Upsilon dental honor societies. The Louisiana Dental Association named Dr. Hiller the Outstanding Dental School Graduate from the Class of 1987. Dr. Hiller earned his post-doctoral certification in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics from the LSU School of Dentistry after completing a two-year residency in 1989.
The American Association of Dental Research named him the recipient of the Excellence in Dental Research award for 1989. Dr. Hiller is also an advisory board member of the Capital City Dental Study Club since its founding in 2012. Dr. Hiller is a past president of the Cortana Kiwanis club and has served on the board of directors for Cancer Services of Greater Baton Rouge.
Dr. Hiller has been married for 30 years and is the proud father of four children.
Memberships and Associations:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Member of the College of ABO Diplomates
- Clinical Associate Professor: LSU School of Dentistry, Department of Orthodontics
- LSU Orthodontic Alumni Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Louisiana Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Louisiana Dental Association
- Greater Baton Rouge Dental Association
- Capital City Dental Study Club