Michael Edward Hiller, BS, DDS - Baton Rouge, LA Orthodontist
“I believe the role I play in my patient’s life is an important one: To enhance their appearance, bolster their self-esteem, and improve overall dental health; to give them the smile of a lifetime.”
- Would you like a healthy, attractive smile?
- Are your teeth crooked, crowded, or uneven?
- Do your front teeth protrude or “stick out”?
- Are there gaps between your teeth?
- Does your bite feel misaligned or uncomfortable?
- Do you grind your teeth, have jaw pain, or notice popping sounds in your jaw when chewing or talking?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then you probably need the services of an orthodontic specialist.
Dr. Michael Edward Hiller, DDS is a board-certified orthodontic specialist with 25 years of clinical experience treating children, teens, and adults, with skeletal and dental malocclusions and temporomandibular (TMJ) disorders. Dr. Hiller has dedicated his professional life to improving the self-esteem of his patients, correcting jaw dysfunction, and creating the smiles his patients both desire and deserve.
Dr. Hiller is currently accepting new patients. Dental insurance plans and major credit cards are accepted for your convenience. If needed, in house and third party financing are available. You can contact Dr. Hiller’s front office staff at 225-924-7367 to schedule your complimentary initial examination.
For more helpful information about orthodontics in general, visit www.mylifemysmile.org.